Our goal is to improve the gardening practices of San Diego County residents who grow ornamental and edible plants by providing practical information on non-commercial home horticultural and pest management related topics. Proceeds from the seminar are used to pay related expenses and to support Master Gardener public education activities.
• Each person must submit a separate registration request.
• Classes fill quickly and early registration is recommended. Seminar registration and assignment of classes is on a first come, first served basis. Confirmation of class assignments will be confirmed on the printed receipt upon payment.
• No refunds will be made after registration.
• For safety purposes, we request no children under age 12. Minors must be registered and supervised by an adult at all times.
• This is a non-smoking campus.
• Please no pets, service animals only.
• Pre-purchased lunches available.
• Plentiful and accessible parking is provided and is complimentary. Parking attendants will help direct Seminar attendees to the parking garage.
• Handicap parking is available in the lot near registration check in.
• We reserve the right to substitute speakers if necessary.
• This event takes place rain or shine.
• Please, no photography, video or audio recording in classes.
Email: gro.ogeidnassrenedragretsam@pleh Business Phone: 858-822-6910